Bleep is a free VSTi synthesizer released by ToneBytes which was inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID.
At the same time Bleep’ is not an emulator of this chipset but only partially similar to its architecture.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter/li>
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM/li>
- Modulator Envelope Generator/li>
- Pseudo arpeggiator/li>
- Overall multimode filter/li>
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing/li>
VST automation and full MIDI Learn are also supported.