LaserBlade is a free VST that features a versatile sound-engine with modulatable XTorsion, Filter FM (frequency modulation of filter like in the Sequential synths) and a Metallize section. This enables you to achieve quite ‘sharp’ or digital sounds as well as a variety of short percussive Seq-sounds; LaserBlade can also generate soft, bell-like sounds, and more. This VST was created by HGFortune.
- Two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 170 different waveforms.
- Each oscillator has a Harm+ knob for enhancing the upper harmonic structure.
- XTorsion with selectable modulation source.
- One filter (24db Lowpass with resonance).
- Filter-FM feedable from both oscillators separately.
- Two ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Three LFOs (one BPM-synced; one with 42 pattern-style waves; one with shapeable waves).
- Metallize section for more metallic timbres incl. two modulations.
- BPM-synced Stereo-Delay.