Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly – Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds – Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds – Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library – Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection – Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds – Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music – Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound – 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing – Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching – Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording – Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import – Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware – All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library – Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others – Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync – Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad (2, 3rd gen., 4th gen.), iPad Air (1/2), iPad Mini (1/2/3/4), iPad Pro (12.9”, 9.7”), iPhone 8/8Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 6/6s, SE, 5/5s/5c, 4s. Supports iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
A beautiful, high-quality, yet intuitive 3-band visual EQ to Blocs Wave, available now as an In-App Purchase.
UPDATE 2016-04: Novation new app for real-time jamming with loops was updated with Ableton Link support which allows to play in sync with other iOS apps and Ableton Live.