DAW LP is a Vinyl Effect Audio Unit that emulates the sound of a vinyl disc (and player). With a variety of controls one can simulate scratched vinyl records, dusty pickup needles and rusty cables. Tune in anything from an old 78s player to a modern hifi sound.
- Works as a plugin in Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, AudioBus 3, Beatmaker 3 or any other AUv3 compatible host.
- Vinyl scratches & crackles rate, level and ducking.
- Control vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
- Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
- Switch between 50 Hz hum and 60 Hz hum.
- Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience.
NOTE! The DAW LP vinyl effect audio unit only works as a AUv3 plugin. It can be used inside any AUv3 compatible host, but won’t work as a stand alone app.
For more vinyl vibes add a record scratch sound effect form our sample packs.