FM-Four Free is a simple VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
- 8 FM Algorithms
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle)
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode
- 4 filters
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator
- Internal chorus
- Internal 10 bands equalizer
- Easy control with pop-up menus
- 64 factory presets
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported as well. Please note that the free version is supported by ad space within the program. Download here.