This synthesizer emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
- Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
- Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels
- Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
- Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
- Built-in reverb
Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts. Documentation is available here.