A couple weeks back, Meeblip announced the cubit go – a unique USB MIDI interface with all the Midi ports you will need when mobile. You get one input, so you can perform, and four outputs, for sending notes and/or clock. The twist is that they integrated hardware MIDI thru circuitry on the four outputs. So each of the four out jacks gets the same messages at the same time. There’s no software delay – you get rock-solid, ultra-tight timing in an USB MIDI interface you can connect to your computer or mobile device.
Cubit go is driverless and USB powered, so it works with any desktop OS, but also on phones and tablets (with the appropriate cables of course). And the jacks are top-mounted for convenience. Just plug it in and use it – there’s nothing to install, no separate power supply needed, and nothing to worry about. How cool is that?!
- 1×1 USB MIDI interface with integrated hardware MIDI Thru
- Class-compliant USB MIDI – no drivers needed
- One input jack
- Four hardware-mirrored output jacks – no software lag
- High performance 32-bit ARM Cortex processor
- Bright green MIDI light flashes when sending or receiving data for easy troubleshooting
- Size: 108 x 76 x 25 mm (4.25 x 3 x 1 inches), weighs 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Includes 1 m (3 ft) USB cable
- USB powered
- Works with macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android*
- Made in Canada, available only direct
MeeBlip cubit go is available now for US$59.95. Buy it now!