From Polychord creator Greg Wieber comes Menace synth – an experimental synth oddity with a refreshingly stark design. From the moment it’s triggered Menace goes off the rails – detuning and going out of phase as you slide your finger over the touch area. A single touch controls thirty voices – drag left and right to change their pitch; drag down to increase the chaos.
- 30 Saw or Square oscillators
- Chaos control
- Attack / Release envelope control
- Ladder and Acid filter with Cutoff / Resonance control
- Hectic live waveform visualizer
- Freeform or quantized note input mode
- MIDI input