OTO Bébé Chérie Analog Mixer
Something new from French boutique hardware manufacturer OTO is on the horizon. They recently posted pictures and infos on their newest of their products: a 6 stereo channel analog mixer which features a one knob compressor and high-end enhancer on the master track. It’s specifically targeted at the small, portable, inexpensive synthesizers with mini-jack signals that have flooded the market in recent years.
Here’s the specifications that were posted:
- Full analog mixer
- 4 channels with variable gain up to +34 dB, asymmetrical soft clipping and a tilt eq
- 2 channels with Baxandall 2 bands eq and a 0/+10 dB selectable input gain
- 3:1 ratio one-knob compressor on the master bus
- Bliss hi frequency enhancer on the master bus
- Unity gain Hi Fidelity phones out. Can be used as a second master output
- Alternate output
- 24 volts internal power supply for pro audio dynamic range
- Rugged Switchcraft© 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack connectors
- Audiophile film capacitors used in the eq circuitry, low noise and low distortion op amp on the audio path, THAT Corporation© VCAs, ALPS© pots
- Dimensions : 290 x 145 x 62 mm, Weight : 1338 g
A neat detail are the upside down labelled inputs on the backside for easy legibility from above.
They release is slated for Q2 of 2023 with an estimated street price of 625 € excluding VAT. Check their site for more info in the coming months.