Numerical Audio has released a new iPad app called Volt Synth – great sounding synth with MPE support. It works as stand-alone/IAA synth or AUv3 plugin. It’s MPE support allows take full advantage of ROLI blocks.
VOLT is a virtual analog synthesizer designed to create classic synth sounds while emphasising expressive play. With full support for multidimensional polyphonic expression (MPE) – VOLT is a great companion to any Seaboard player.
– Virtual Analog Synth Voice with up to 8 voices of polyphony, unison and mono mode
– Continuously variable wave oscillator, flexible sub osc and noise source
– SEM style multimode filter
– Dual ADSR & LFO per voice
– Per voice distortion
– Built-in stereo effects (3x)
– Expressive onscreen keyboard
– Standalone, AUv3, IAA, AB support
– 100+ carefully crafted factory presets